ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, December 17, 2004

Firsts for Everything

Despite my general disdain for technology, I hung around a couple acquaintances who kept raving about this blogging thing. Hmmm...sounds pretty interesting, maybe I'll try it out. Through heavy justification it surely couldn't seem any stranger than telling my cat about what happened on any particular day. Only, this way maybe somebody out there has some good literary & music recommendations, could give some feedback, tell of some funny stories... Low & behold, Merlin, the cat doesn't respond (thank goodness!). Or at least as long as I stay away from certain substances & don't get hit in the back too hard.
Holy shit. I think I just invited the world to read my journal. Sorry to disappoint, not too much juicy stuff going on here. However, I do have some pretty good stories of homeless men hitting on me. Okay, that's it for today.
Disc to get: Eno & Cale Wrong Way Up. Track 6 (Spinning Away). Great, great, great song, particularly at night with a large space in which to dance around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I have by no means any writing ability or any meaningful views on much of anything, but hey, writing about nothing is fun. So welcome, and I hope you write more.

3:33 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Okay, 2 minutes into this & I'm already confused. Anyhow, comment as to an album I got ahold of yesterday. I owned it back in the day (3 years ago) but like many things, got lost in a move. (damnit) Eno & Cale "Wrong Way Up". Totally forgot how great Track 6: Spinning Away is, particularly at night with a large area to dance around.

3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home