ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Ahead of the game

My plan to get home early last night burst like an over-inflated balloon as soon as I picked up the invoices I had to pay last night at work. Damnit. I did still manage to start a letter to Jadie, get my taxes done & read about 30 pages in Crackpots. This book has hooked me in & I'm happy to have picked up something a little lighter than Brave New World. I'd also picked up Elliott Smith XO about a week ago & the book's themes twist in nicely with the album of the moment, depression & strings of unhealthy relationships. Although when I my interest originally peeked in Smith I very frequently accompanied his songs with gin & Hemingway, this bout around conjures up a lot less of the self-indulgent acts & more introspective relating to sweet, sweet Elliott's broken heart. Had I purchased this disc a few months ago, I may have felt differently. Maybe I'll get more into that later.
No room for depth at work. Must get going.


2 Comments:

Blogger TadaDiscounts said...

You have an awesome site here! I have a website that may interest you- Two Way Radios with get content such as- Two Way Radios

3:05 AM

 
Anonymous Celia said...

This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home