ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Things I'm NOT a fan of...

1. I dropped off furniture at P's house this morning. Although I thought it'd be relieving, I'm actually left with an empty feeling more than anything else.
2. Insecure people who take it out on others. Granted, we all have them (insecurities, that is). However, what ever happened to focusing on the positive as opposed to attempting to bring others down to make yourself feel better?
3. Working on Sundays. Speaking of which, what the hell am I doing wasting time? I've got some work to do so I can go home & initiate veg mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home