ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Too dumb to come up with something clever

The weather turned uncharacteristically warm today & it teased me. Ooo! I wanna go out and play! However, the weather man said it would change overnight back to regular cold, crappy winter. A possible influencer of cerebral malfunction all day. The ability of sentence construction completely eluded me pretty much all day. Regardless, I enjoyed as much of this great daylong-spring to the fullest extent. Let it eat my brain away if it likes. I, for one day of a Chicago winter, didn't have to muster up courage to exit into the outside for a cigarette break. On the downside, I got stood up by the girl I supposedly tutor for the second week in a row. Sigh.
Moodswing's track with Dr. Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech laced in just came onto Radio Paradise & completely turned around my insides, allowing disappointment to subside. What an amazing man. Now, that's something to sigh over (only followed by a sheepish smile). Holy shit, John Lennon to follow it up. Patience, baby. One frustrating day remains only one frustrating day.
Maybe this is a sign to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home