ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Entrance into Adulthood

They say that a girl becomes a woman at the onset of her menstral cycle. While biologically this may hold true, I do not feel that emotionally this is the case. For about a year now I've looked, albeit half-assed at best, at abodes to buy. Since my brush with Stranger Danger on Wednesday night, I've changed my consideration from moderate to serious. I'd gone into a condo building near my apartment a while ago & was not thrilled by any stretch of the imagination. Today, however, I got a chance to see several other models & I think I've narrowed it down to 3. Scary. The idea of actually planting myself somewhere remains a bit of shaky ground seeing as I like to run, quickly, when confronted with an uncomfortable situation (see: I may still technically be dating about a half dozen guys due to lack of tied-up ends on my part). Hello fiscal responsibility, you don't appear nearly as terrifying when I get to look at you up close.
This, also, gives me something new to look forward to, which is refreshing. So I guess this is a bit of a significant post, myself knocking (although timidly) at the door of becoming a permanentish member of this community. Bottoms up of the cheapest champagne I can find since the extra-spending budget is officially drastically cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home