ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Surprise, have a junkie

Saw Sideways last night. It made a very good onscreen representation of human relationships & personalities. I'd been meaning to see it for a few weeks now. However, the suggestion of an acquaintance, with whom I share similar taste, pushed me over the edge. Must concur, terrific film. Upon my return, home I discovered a man passed out on my apartment doorstep & let's just say that his mental state was not due to alcohol. Freaked me out quite a bit & I didn't sleep very well last night. Thank goodness for Merlin, the guardcat. Granted, he has no claws but can get really annoying with his howling & such. Okay, gotta work more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home