ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, March 18, 2005

Ballet=newest extreme sport

Skiing, running, biking, swimming, tennis & occasionally lacrosse. When I practice these sports no injuries involved (that time a year & a half ago when I sprained my ankle while running in the dark doesn't count & has since been chalked up to stupidity). However, the oh-so-intense intermediate adult ballet, on the other hand, has given me some of the worst pain I've had in years. First, just muscle soarness. This time I really did it & must have pulled something in my upper back & neck region because it f-ing hurts, a lot. If only I could train Merlin to give back rubs. Surely that'll happen right after I attach a broom to his tail & get him to start earning his keep by sweeping. Ah, my plan for a relatively lazy weekend becomes innitiated in 55 minutes. Tonight consists of dining, fluting, reading & indulging in some pie. (Oooo! And the new Fiona Apple, which I downloaded last week & copied onto a disc this afternoon) Tomorrow's time for laundry, walking & getting in some serious socializing.
Stay tuned for review of Fiona Apple "Extraordinary Machines". First listen proved damn, damn good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home