ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Call off the Dogs, the Search is Over

After finding the tracking number in the 74 confirmation emails I'd received from Apple, I feverishly checked online to find out my latest, & most expensive to date, purchase had been delivered to & signed for at *** E. **th St yesterday. Struck with a mild & completely self-induced panic attack, I got on the phone. As I dialed the always reliable building guys (no, seriously, these guys are freaking gods. I have yet to be let down), my mind raced with paranoid scenarios of computer theft & visualizing myself sitting on my living room floor, legs in 2nd position, slumped over with a box of Kleenex, weeping.
But alas, 12" & 4.8 lbs. of silver cuteness showed up at my office around 2:30 this afternoon. Phew! So what does this all mean? I will probably not pay attention to anything that anyone has to say to me for a good week as I'll be playing with my new toy (yeah!) & postings will soon increase as a DSL line is to be placed in my home very soon. I'm living in the future (DB, one of my heros).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home