ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, April 25, 2005

Rapidly firing neurons...

...were busy having a busy weekend. Thus, still working on that business plan. Friday night at the ballet proved very inspiring. Saturday night daddy had a little party at which I reproved my ability to silence a table by saying something completely inappropriate. And I quote "speaking of incest". This intended clever hook proceeded to receive slack jaws & questioning eyes. Of course, I had planned to begin telling them about Middlesex. Didn't happen & the fam & fam friends decided to start making jokes of their own. Majority of them pointed in my general direction. Since I haven't brought a male to dinner since P, I think my sexuality is being questioned by my family. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home