ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, April 04, 2005

Slightly less safe than before

Despite my love of walking to work, this neighborhood is becoming less & less attractive to stay in. First, physical safety not quite up to par this week as 1 person was shot & 2 shot at about 8 blocks away from my apt.
Second, I must cut ties with a decided energy-sucker who lives near me. Come on, you know the type. Seemingly positive & harmless people who turn out as complete takers with little to no actual concern for anyone but themselves & what energy they can suck off of you. I've acted nicely but the hints have not rung in & it's reached the point of responding to "I'd really love to meet your family someday" with "well, you won't, I wouldn't want them to meet you". I'm a generally good-natured person & it takes quite a bit to piss me off. Passive-aggressive manipulation & not listening to me when I ask you to please not call anymore will throw me into that decidedly ugly mindframe & I tend to say some pretty mean things. Phew! Okay, keep ya posted. I gotta hit a poetry reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home