ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, May 05, 2005

OD on da B

Never thought I'd be happier to have no plans so far other than dancing & hanging out with my family this weekend. Although much fun was had in the last 5 days, my poor little body justs wants to take it easy for a few days.
Tuesday's show was really fun, beginning with J & I downing a bottle of champagne pre-show. Forgot how much that shit makes me laugh at nothing. New Order played all of the songs I psychically requested but one. Not bad, not bad. Despite the very sweaty men in front of me, the crowd was fun & we even ran into some pals from school/work. Always good to see familiar faces. (conf to lurker: And you said that you don't dance. I saw you gettin' down a little bit.) Post show we grabbed some fried cheese & hit a super divey dive bar to take full control of the jukebox. As any good night, we finished off with a mini dance party at J's abode. Thanks to Dr. Danger, I got home safely (lest I would have passed out on J's couch fer sher) & I know we chatted around 5 but don't remember too much (or any, really) of what we talked about except that the text message I'd sent was sooooo wrong gramatically, that it was humorous.
In closing, a Training Grant is calling my name & so is a Blueberry B Monster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home