ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, May 09, 2005

Ouch

Although the jog I took yesterday felt great, I'm suffering a bit today, as my joints & muscles aren't used to running on pavement. Thus, I'm using the need to release some lactic acid as an excuse for running over to U Market for lunch. (I really just want a big ol' sammich & a brownie) The amount that I've been running in general has dramatically decreased in the last 6 months. However, for the first time in about 10 years I'm exercising because I enjoy it rather than as a means of weight control. Which ironically, makes me want to get out jogging more often & I haven't gained weight. Funny how that all works.
I also had a mini-epiphany around 5 a.m. on Saturday morning which I might end up touching on later but am letting it digest a bit before I spill any beans & contract myself into something with a possibity of renigging in the future. Yet another bite-in-my-ass, since I recently told someone that I thought epiphanies were kinda bullshit. Better judgement also stopped me from picking up the phone to call this person at an ungodly time in the morning as I'm sure now that they wouldn't have given a shit or at least wouldn't be nearly as excited about this mini-revelation as I was at the time. Where in the hell did this rational behavior while drinking come from all of a sudden?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home