ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Weekend Ratios

Okay, okay, so I've returned from Vegas to some not-so-exciting DOD guidelines that must be read & questioned today. Quick break to keep myself awake. (yawn: 28 pages, 2nd time through)
Quick synopsis of this weekend of fun/hell:
Hours of sleep=5 (before the 3 hr plane ride home)
Puking: Being puked on: Lapdances=1:1:1(lapdances are funny)
Money left home with=$450 (cash money)
Money arrived home with=$27 (crumpled cash money)
Money gambled=$12 (you do the math, we were pretty hammered all weekend)
How many times I told Amy how much I loved Vegas=can't count that high
Another thing I noted was the really bad music everywhere I went. Kinda felt like I was at a fraternity party for most of the weekend. The aurally offending selection was so horrible at the strip club (one more thing I can say that I've done) that I asked the dj to please change it & rattled off a bunch of artists/albums/songs I felt more appropriate for taking your clothes off to(some of my requests had matching arguments of why). Regardless, I had a whole lot of fun but was really excited to come home, take a shower & sleep in my bed for more than 1.5 hours at a time.
Tonight=New Order w/J=fun fun @ the Aragon