ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, July 07, 2005


Since it's my birthday I officially declare this day dedicated to eating, drinking, eating again & falling asleep. (and running with the bulls but that's only if in pamplona) I will begin my personal e.d.e.s. cycle roughly 8:50 p.m. at Jimmy's with a hot dog & Miller Lite. Until then, I have lots of work to do, followed by dance class. Will letcha know how Emertron & Juliestacon hold up tonight, as it is only a precursor to what'll be going down in le city in le tomorrow.
HAPPY DAY TO ALL!!!!!!!
**if you feel inclined to send presents/money/booze, please inquire as to my shipping address for such appreciated items**

2 Comments:

Blogger Ajax said...

Happy Birfday.

4:52 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Tanks!

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home