ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, September 30, 2005

God invented Fridays for Binge drinking.


WARNING: THIS POSTS IS GOING TO SUCK.

Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow.

That's what I say. Meow.

Things seen this week in 3, 2, 1...disappointment, elation, stress, worry, calm, lying, stealing, crying, laughing, dancing. I've essentially been spinning like a top from one thing to another. Thank goodness I learned how to spot. Also, for the first time in months I've fallen asleep on the couch. Waking up at 3:30 to Starting Over is quite disturbing. People crying all over the place & rebirthing or something. Too exhausted to pay attention, I grabbed the cat & went to bed. Hibernation mode will set in soon and I'm kind of looking forward to it.

On to better things.

We have a 10 Detector Cytomation MoFlo High Speed Cell Sorter. ha ha. They call it a MoFlo.

Pantless Post 2 Housewarming Party is in a week from today. It should be fun but will be missing a crucial ingredient...Nick. This makes me sad that he can't make it. Nick's the bee's knees. The blogosphere will be represented by Erin & Jessica & whoever else is in Chicago & wants to come (please contact me if you want the secret details).

I need to stop writing because I'm sucky today. Fucking crappy Christmas Book ruined my whole week. Ruined.

6 Comments:

Blogger Conti said...

Hey if I lived in bike riding distance to you would i be invited to the house warming party?

7:06 PM

 
Blogger ica said...

NICK'S NOT COMING?!

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

No I don't think he is :(

3:17 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Conti, you would DEFINITELY be invited.

Jess, no. And that makes me sad because Nick is so awesome & I'll miss him.

1:16 PM

 
Blogger etienneaida said...

i have the mozart action figure.

ACTION. yeeeah.

6:21 PM

 
Blogger Blog World said...

a monastary supervised by an abbot- Posters.

3:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home