ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, October 07, 2005

Heeeeeeere's Autumn

So it went from like 80 degrees one day to about 50 degrees the next here in the soon-to-be-very-depressing city of Chicago. Yeah sweaters! Yeah blankets! Yeah seasonal affective disorder! Yeah yearly "Top Lists" in like 3 months! Yeah holiday parties! Yeah days off! Yeah Halloween!

I'm gonna start early...

Top 5 Things about Today:

  1. Party (duh)
  2. Allergy meds made me hyper
  3. Cordouroys (sp?)
  4. Soup
  5. Figured out where the melody from Zero 7's "Waiting Line" came from...Groove Armada's "Little By Little". Shit Zero 7, you be stealin' like The Cheese.
  6. Ski season starts in like a month & I've already found cheap tickets to Gunnison. Woot woot!

Okay, so I lied, top 6. But it wasn't a BAD lie. A bad lie is like if you poop in your pants & then somebody asks you if you crapped in your pants but you say no & they're all like "dude, we see a load in your pants & you fuckin' stink & you LIED so now you're a poopy-pantsed LIAR".

Woah, where'd that come from?

Allergy meds. Speaking of allergies...I snuggled into bed last night under my comfy comforter, Merlin (the testi-less faced cat) curled up by my head & had a dream. Yes, I had a dream. It was about a whole bunch of stuff but the most vivid part was that I got stung by two bees, one on each hand.

I hope I'm not psychic.

Anyhow, the stings only swelled to the size of a quarter & I was happy about that. But then I pushed some venom out & the stinger came out, too. But it wasn't a stinger, it was a cat claw.

Happy weekend & stay off the crack.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I really like your blog I will definitely bookmark it! I have a successful home business site/blog. It pretty much covers successful home business related stuff.

1:44 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

Tell me about the soup.

3:54 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Chicken with stars. Mmm...mmm...good.

Sodium level...Mmm...mmm...through-the-roof.

But seriously, it rocked.

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

When I was in middle school I had to take 2 allergy shots every week. Did you do that as well? Because if so: sexy.

6:30 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

Stars? Tell me more.

1:15 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

C: Nope, no shots. Only a lot of pills. However, I now get to carry around one of those HOT HOT epipens so if I get stung I can shoot an enormous needle into my thigh.

NK: They were like small, noodled slices of heaven.

9:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home