ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hhhhmmmm...


...not hungry, eating sorbet instead of ice cream, comfortable sleeping 12 hours a day, shooting pain in left ear. Goddamn it.

I think I might be the worst sick person I know. I don't like laying on the couch, watching television all day & not going in to work when I COULD be using those "sick" days for much better reasons, like vacation.

Think positive, think positive, think positive...

Oh! I found out last night at rehearsal that I'll get to put my flamenco shoes to good use, as I get to wear them for part of the Nutcracker. Fancy dress, flamenco shoes, stage makeup. It'll be like Halloween in mid to late December.

There, much better. Time for another nap.

7 Comments:

Blogger Conti said...

Congratultions on the nutcracking!

4:52 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

Being sick is for losers.

Get better, loser.

5:29 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Conti: cracking nuts is one of my fav hobbies.

NK: you should bring me soup.

6:12 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

Ok.

Is your mom a pilot?
Have you invented a teleporter?

If ther answer to these questions is 'no', then we're in trouble.

7:35 PM

 
Blogger ica said...

You're in the Nutcracker?! Is this open to the public?

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Electronsean said...

weird, the new guy at work's name is emerton...are you perchance a crass jamaican cook?

12:26 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

NK: damnit, I knew I needed to invent something last weekend.

Jess: yes. It's the weekend of Dec 17 & 18. I'll pass on more details once I have them.

Electro: yeah, not so much. However, I did work in a caribbean pasta restaurant once. I smelled like bananas everynight when I got home from work.

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home