ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, October 10, 2005

Still recovering

Party=fun.

Random great things about Friday night in 3, 2, 1...15 minute dialogue focused on chocolate fountains, impressing incoming faculty with my knowledge of the Bionic Woman (including reinacting her "run"), opening presents, getting the response "uh, we were walking down the street & some people invited us up from the balcony" to my "um, who are you" question, 4 a.m. discussion on the merits of Surfer Rosa, trying to teach a non-rhythmic friend to dance, 2 of my dearest friends finally meeting each other & getting along fabulously, ice cream cake, stuffed pepperoncinis...and the list goes on...

So much fun that I fell asleep at 8:25 last night.

6 Comments:

Blogger Conti said...

You forgot the toast incident

6:25 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

You had to post that picture of me.

2:08 AM

 
Blogger ica said...

Thanks for inviting me! I had a great time.

10:56 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Conti: ssssshhhhhhhh...that's supposed to be a secret.

NK: felt it was appropriate

Jess: You're welcome. Glad you had a great time.

11:23 AM

 
Blogger erin said...

yeah, thanks dude. next time get your clean freak neighbor to come.

12:00 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Dude. That's only kind of funny because he effing called me a couple weeks ago.
Glad you had a good time.

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home