ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Autumn

The wind whooshes through the trees that have lived at least half the years of the building in which I reside, pushing the leaves that cling so tightly to their branches, yearning to not let go, into contortionistic states. It whips through my fingertips as I spread my index and middle finger to draw from a cigarette. Exhaling, I notice that on this architecturally historic street, most of the leaves have fallen to the ground, making it a wonderland of red, yellow and brown. A blonde segment of my bangs fall into my left eyelashes, a light drop of precipitation falls just under the corresponding lower lashes, on the top on my cheekbone & I remember just how lucky I am.

8 Comments:

Blogger nk said...

Cute.

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Conti said...

Double cute.

9:43 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Thanks

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Conti said...

No, Thank YOU

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

Lucky to be alive?

Lucky that all the trees have not yet been destroyed to make fossil fuels?

Lucky to still enjoy the pure pleasure of cigarettes?

Lucky to be blonde!

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

Did you win the lottery?

11:46 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Lucky to be drinking a Coors (not just for nazis anymore!).

12:01 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

p.s. what are fossil fuels?

11:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home