ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, November 21, 2005

here's another speech you wish i'd swallowed


you wanna make me sick you wanna lick my wounds don't ya baby

I guess I should expect no less. I felt hesitant, reserved, but figured what the hell, we're all grown & can handle ourselves. And you asked for it. We can also realize that a blog (see: silly online journal) is only a small portion of some events that happen in one's life. A sounding block. The ability to communicate with people who you may or may not know or ever meet or actually are who they say they are & who maybe have been in a similar situation & can help you out.

you feed the beast i have within me

Another way for me to doubt myself. Do I answer A or B? What if I answer it wrong. Will he still love me? Don't you think that somebody might get tired after a bit? Is that the point? Tire them until they can't stand it anymore? This test is over.

and when i think of it my fingers turn to fists i never did anything to you man

Wow, I express an opinion & you freak out. Oh no! Oh no! I'm going to pick up all of my toys & stomp home. You never supported in anyway other than how you wanted to or if the outcome was beneficial to you.

so call me crazy hold me down make me cry get off now baby

And all of those things that I wrote in the letter to Jaimie, they're all fucking true & you know it. Would you like me to add what else had been said? Love, huh? How great do you think I felt when you kept telling me that I was going to leave you? It wasn't because you had to go away, fuckpants, it was who you are. And then you have the audacity to continue to call & ask if I'm dating anyone. Are you masochistic? Have you ever even sat down & thought about that? MAYBE IT IS YOU. You were so goddamn concerned with losing me that you forgot how to keep me. And then you throw it into my face that you were right. Yeah. You were. Congratulations. You won a really...awesome...prize. Uh, yeah. I'm no where near perfect, do not strive to be anymore & wouldn't even want to be. I am who I am & I make mistakes & I realize other people do, too. You know, say dumb things & act in silly manners. And I understand that. Shit, I love people for their faults, because it makes them human. And I had shut up for quite some time but you kept pushing and pushing and pushing so here you go. 3 years later & I'm finally letting you have it. Sloppily, imperfectly, wearing a red face & a stern look. You wanted me to talk?

you fondle my trigger than you blame my gun

Here you go. Here's my salute. Here's my fuck you. I surely heard it enough coming out of your mouth. Just because I expressed an opinion that you didn't like & maybe I didn't always do what you thought that I should. Good luck with all of your fucking endeavors, you jackoff. I'm just glad I'm done.

p.s. spitting on your hand & rubbing it on your dick is NOT foreplay.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ajax said...

ouch!

I agree, "you're too good for me" is the lamest of lame-on's ever.

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

Next time, don't go out with a dog wearing a clown wig.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Yeah, I think from here on out I'm gonna avoid clown wigs all together. Had to learn it the hard way.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger The Innominate Blogger said...

Fiona makes it hurt so good.

Oh shit, did I just qoute John Melancamp, aka, "The Coug"?

ug

12:55 PM

 
Blogger ica said...

THAT PICTURE IS SO ADORABLE I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!

Well I don't know who this dude is but from the sounds of it I'm behind you 100% with the "fuck you" salute.

1:34 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

Foreplay champ.

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

haha that ps is awesome.

4:19 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

And sad because it's true.

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

I find that hard to believe. The spit thing. I mean, I believe it, but I don't.

Hard to believe.

4:31 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Ajax, are you innuendoing a double meaning there?

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home