ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I have arrived.


And on the 7th day, god gave me cable. (and the internet) Yes, the wait is over. 3 days of missing work, sitting around, twiddling my thumbs, calling Comcast and 2 temper tantrums later (dear men who i've dated that tried to rile me up or 'wanted to see me get pissed off', you missed it. thanks for the sex, em), it's done. Finally done. I have like 3 million channels to choose from but one that warms my little heart Monday through Thursday at 10 p.m. That's right, mother fuckers, my ass is goin' be sittin' on the couch, in my hott-ass (see how I added that extra 't' for intensity!) sweatpants, eatin' me some ice cream, watchin' me some Daily Show tonight.

Second up, I finished Charlie Chaplin's autobiography. 2 THUMBS WAY UP. Con & I started a Book Club because we want to be like Oprah (OOOp-raahhhhhhhh).
First book=Lolita. If you would like to join, please call & provide the secret password.

And finally, my day just got even BETTER an hour ago when my boss told me that we are going to close the office early tomorrow. I bet I could make it home to watch the Golden Girls. That Betty White just crack me up!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ajax said...

Oprah rules.

5:16 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Hey Ajax, I am sending the cd that I promised you like 3 months ago tomorrow. And I threw in an extra one because I suck so much & finally got my shit together. Check your mail!

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

Yay!

6:15 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

I'm reading that book in my first-year english class. Am I still allowed to join your book club, or am I uncool because I'm pretty much joining to get the plot summary off you so I can pass my exam?

7:54 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

NK: Of course you can join. You did say the secret password. However, I have one condition...will you please contribute with topics discussed in class? Thanks & I look forward to talking Nabokov with you.

10:16 PM

 
Blogger etro said...

When I woke up this morning, the radio informed me that "there is no traffic this morning, because everybody has the day off except you!" Straight out of a bad movie, I swear

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Conti said...

Im going to try and guess Oprah's secret password:

ham sandwich?
grunt?
feverpitch?
pee?
tabledance?
non-denominational?
fuckfeast?
henry fords model t?

12:01 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Etro: that effing sucks. I would have gone straight back to bed.

Conti: you actually named 3 secret passwords in there. ham sandwich, non-denominational & heny ford's model t. U=AWESOME.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

Pollo Loco.

5:22 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

You should've named one of your kids that, Ajax. You could still change Rosie's name, right? Ghengis might get a little confused.

5:39 PM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

I like it.

6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home