ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I wanna love somebody


Love love love. A common subject.

I hear you need somebody to love

Yes, oh yes, I've fallen in love. And although I was slightly frightened before of it, I am now comfortable expressing this love. Connor. Darling Connor. You're so sweet and wonderful. You make me feel loved. You make me feel happy.

Woooooooooooo!

And since my last post about Connor I've gotten many questions. Namely, who's Connor? So I figured that I should clarify a tad. Connor is one of my two Friday Night Dates. Scandalous. So I thought of posting pictures so that you all know & can also love Connor.

He even chews up Steve Miller Band albums for me. (note to those who think SMB rocks, sorry to offend. em)

And I'm never gonna set you free. No, I'm never gonna set you free.

7 Comments:

Blogger nk said...

WhoisyourotherFridaynightdate?

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

Dogs make great lovers.

9:39 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Alison. Dinner & movies, sometimes a show. It's nice to wind down on Friday night. Connor is Alison's dog.

It's awesome when they hump people's legs in public.

11:01 AM

 
Blogger erin said...

hey, find out which golden girl you are:

http://www.shemadethis.com/gg/index.html

12:12 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

It said that I'm Rose Nyland. aka the dumb one. But that Betty White sure does crack me up so I guess it's okay.

Who are you?!?!?! I bet you're Dorothy.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

is that your hand?

4:15 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Yep. Mystical, huh?

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home