ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm Livin' in the Future

I have news. BIG NEWS! This is so huge because it affects all life as I know it. Okay, so remember how I got a TELEVISION about a month & a half ago. And then I got a MICROWAVE?! And a VCR?!?! So are you ready for this?

As of Friday at 8:00 a.m. I will not only have the INTERNET piped into my home but also BASIC CABLE!

Yeah, I really don't quite know how to handle this, either. I mean, this is gonna be crazy! And I almost got so carried away that I ordered Standard Cable but figured that'd be too much of a shock. I mean, I'd have to learn all of these new channels & the Golden Girls is like ALWAYS on Lifetime, television for women, so I would just want to stay home all day & watch Dorothy & Sophia & Blanche & Rose in their crazy antics. And that Bea Arthur is mesmorizing & then there's Betty White. Isn't she just a hoot?! OMG! More trivia....this is three part. Ready?

First, what are each of their ex or dead husbands' names? For Blanche, you can just name her latest husband since she had like 4.7 million of them. That Rue McClanahan sure did play a slut.

Second, lyrics to the theme song.

Third, name 2 "guest appearences" that appeared on the show as themselves.

Bonus: name the super-famous celeb who was the Elvis Impersonator @ Sophia's wedding. (hint: he was also in the "The President's Coming" episode)

Isn't trivia fun? I just love playing Trivia Games.

In other news...it's his birthday today. He's 25 now. Happy birthday, sucka.

6 Comments:

Blogger Conti said...

I like watching this show and then taking a shower.

5:17 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Does Bea Arthur make you feel dirty?

5:33 PM

 
Blogger mandy said...

my dad once worked with a guy who claimed he slept with rue mclanahan. he also used to wear a shirt with an orange on it that said "all juice and no seed" because he had a vasectomy.

11:11 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's awesome.

12:33 PM

 
Blogger erin said...

i guess it's the golden girls 20th anniversary and they have some contest on tv to meet the golden girls and also get their third season dvd or some shit. i can try to win it for you if you want.

2:17 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

You would be my hero.

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home