ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, December 19, 2005

Day off. OFF!



Top 5 things of today...

1. Doing nothin
2. Not going to work
3. Watching All My Children
4. Watching The Price is Right
5. Doing nothing (so great it's worth repeating)

Oh boy, do I love sitting in jammies all day every few months & not doing anything. Ah, how I love you Personal Holidays.

5 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

i stayed home too and watched law and order and became obsessed with sudokus. also i ate nothing but chips and dip.

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

Those chicks are like 8ft tall.

3:00 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Yeah, I google imaged 'giant pageant winners' & this is what it came up with.

Was it French Onion Dip? Because that & Bean dip are my favs! OMG! I love dips so much.

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

you know what's better than seeing the Price is Right on TV? Seeing people line up to get on Price is Right. Thanks to the fact that it is taped a block from my house and I can watch people vie for a shot on the show daily.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Holy crap. I am honestly jealous. The people on that show are hilarious with their I (heart) Bob shirts.

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home