ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Saturday, December 03, 2005

omigod. omigOD. omIGOD. OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!!!

Guess who's coming? No, seriously, guess who? Give up?

JAIMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During this dour week (see: many unfortunate incidents) a ray of sunshine has shone upon this little being. Jaimie's coming to town. (sorry Santa, but surely you understand...it's JAIMIE! please bring me lots of shiny, wonderful presents. thanks, tron) And for 2 (count 'em 2!) months at the end of January. Wow. Awesome. Great. Violently happy. And despite the superhappy, celebratory-worthy news I've opted for the less energized version of a Saturday night.

A visit to Target earlier today left me drained. DRAINED. Carts & people & no parking & allergy attacks spurred by the laundry detergent aisle & later intensified in the candle aisle (goddamnit i just want some UNSCENTED candles no vanilla no jasmine no evergreen no vanilla peppermint...so i now have 100 vanilla scented tea candles after fighting an insane sneezing attack).

I lost my nose in aisle 5. If you find it, I'd really like it back. Thanks!

So with a lack of energy & a shitton of housework I've opted for the less excited but more fulfilling evening. Laundry's almost done. Only thing to do left is to light a kindafire, read a proposal & finish a bottle of wine. Ah Winter, I missed you. Please don't tell Summer because come February I'll really miss It.

4 Comments:

Blogger nk said...

Winter makes me extremely happy, too. (Except the losing and reddening of noses.)

Did I just invent a verb?

1:29 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Yes you did. That is awesome.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

I just finished Lolita. The last two lines made me cry. Don't skip ahead.

5:38 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Will (or won't) do. But I promise that I won't cheat. I'm around page 42 right now. Glad to hear that it's so moving.

1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home