ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, December 23, 2005

Thought You Might Appreciate



Top 5 Most Boring Things About Today...
1. Work
2. The Bubble Game taking advantage of my slight colorblindness
3. The Sound of the air being pumped through the vent
4. The conversation I just had with a guy I dated like 5 years ago wishing me a Merry Christmas or something
5. My hair

Um, does anybody want to bring me some Chicken McNuggets & a drink? (see: cranberry juice + ginger ale would be best but I'd settle for a good bloody mary or some Black Velvet) I'd totally give you one of the McNuggets!

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I'll bring the drinks but keep the Nuggets

2:01 PM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

Oooh A Bloody Mary. Good call.

Merry Christmas!

3:38 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE COLOURBLIND.

9:35 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Honestly, it kind of sucks.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger edprehiem88122947 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home