ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, December 16, 2005

Top 5 of the Day


Holy crap, it's here.

What's here?

The end of the calendar year (according to the calendar on the wall, that is).

But that's like 2 weeks away.

Yeah, but still, you've gotta start bucking up for all of the 'top lists'.

Whatever, yours are lame.

Perhaps, but I figure I'd start right......now.

Top 5 things that irritate right now...
1. My Humps chorus going through my head for the last 2 days. Seriously, people (or BEP's to be specific) that song should have NEVER BEEN RECORDED, let alone shoved out into the radio world. 'My humps my humps my lovely lady lumps' is terrible. And to think that I acually played one of your songs during radio time circa 2001. Sad. Just sad.

2. Really nothing else. Thus making this the crappiest 'top 5' list ever.

No no no no no. That's the only thing that's pissing you off? Come on now. What about your stepmom?

Yeah, I'm a bit too tired to even feel exhausted my her.

Sissy.

Um, yeah. I'm gonna go to bed now.

8 Comments:

Blogger nk said...

Top seven days of the week

7. Tuesday
6. Monday
5. Thursday
4. Wednesday
3. Friday
2. Saturday
1. Thursday

1:40 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Wait. What happened to Sunday? In the case that I have 2 Thursdays, I concur.

1:45 AM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

You will love this, then.

11:08 AM

 
Blogger erin said...

no more drama. no more no more drama.

3:15 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Are you drunk yet, Erin? Because you really should be.

3:21 PM

 
Blogger Spo said...

the thing that irritates me the most is that legendary Powder Blue is not some sort of dial up party dude who can transport to your desired destination, kick things off Powder Blue style and bring the shit to the floor.

PS I'm stealing powder blue if that is ok - he is an inspiration to us all.

7:39 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

I'm honored that he has touched you in such a way.

10:33 AM

 
Blogger Electronsean said...

check it ouuuut!

great video, though.

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home