ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, January 23, 2006

And the Sun rose, with so many colors it nearly broke my heart


Do you know what today is?

Yeah, Monday, dumbass.

Not only Monday...2 very special things are happening today.

Do they have to do with you making an ass out of yourself?

Nope. Well, I do have a meeting with Faculty this afternoon that I'll be participating in so it would be the perfect time for a major allergy attack. So well, maybe. Ha ha. I did make an ass out of myself when I was *ed & drunk with my bro & cousin at our family reunion this weekend when I exited on the wrong floor. But at least I remember going to bed, which Scott does not. Ha ha...'did i wake you up last night when I was coming in?'...'uh, we had a conversation'.

Back to business.

First, it's Con's birfday. HAPPY BIRFDAY CON!!!!!!!!!!!!

And second...drum roll...in T-7 hours the presence of 1 Miss Jaimers will be in The Bookmobile. For reals. Can you believe it? So for the next 2 months 1 Miss Jaimers will be in the city of Chicago to grace us with all of her wonderfulness & beauty & love & trapezing & arting & just plain fantastic-personness!!!!!!

So excited I think my head might explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Electronsean said...

It is also the day that I become Prime Minister of Canada.

3:46 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

OMG! Friends in high places. Can you get me Canadian citizenship?

11:40 AM

 
Blogger nk said...

You'll have to marry him first.

2:31 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

That's cool. I could get laid anytime I wanted to then!

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Electronsean said...

Unfortunately, I lost the vote by 343 votes. I'm into role-playing, though!

11:53 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Woo hoo! Layage!!!

9:31 PM

 
Blogger screetus said...

Exploding heads rule!

10:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home