ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Feel like too much crap to think up a title

The following scene was occuring in my body at roughly 2 a.m. this morning. I warn you, it is not pretty...And when I find you. You know who you are, person walking around with day-old cold, still highly contagious, well, I'll just scowl at you & shake my fist upwards at a 75 degree angle, coughing away.

In other, more chipper news...New Year's was awesome. I only spent $30. Woo hoo! Line of the Night...Hey, and you wanna know a secret? Sssshhhhhh....I LOOOOOOOVVE stoichiometry. PLEEEEAAASE don't tell anybody. K?..Also, the next morning initiated a new team...TEAM CUDDLE. Team Cuddle consists of anyone at the Golden Apple that fell into hysterics upon reading the description of their Pigs in a Blanket. And I quote...sausages cuddled by pancakes...Well, maybe we were still drunk & that's why it was so funny. Anyhow, by far the best NYE in quite a few years. Hope everyone's was safe & you're enjoying the new year.

p.s. who wants to take care of my coughing, sneezing, sore-froaty, ginger ale chugging ass? anyone, anyone? bueller?

p.p.s. i know i've seen it before but couldn't remember where (maybe Ajax, probably ajax) but then i found the official website, so go check out some CHUCK NORRIS FUN FACTS!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger nk said...

I told everyone about your looooovve.

8:32 PM

 
Blogger the pants said...

I LOVE STOICHIOMETRY TOO let's get married.

4:25 AM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

Ugh i feel the same way as you.

I was woken up this morning at four with the feeling of dying.

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Conti said...

Those Chuck Norris facts made me LOL like 4 times. Maybe 6 times. Maybe 8 LOLs. 5 LOLs.

3:49 PM

 
Blogger erin said...

ah the indiscriminating hand of texas justice. so when are we eating tv dinners?

4:07 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Once I quit crying because I feel like so much crap.

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

Crying is for pussies

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home