ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, January 13, 2006

Story Time!


Sorry for the cop-out post. Deadline time=here again.

One night, George W. Bush is tossing restlessly in his White House bed.
He awakens to see George Washington standing by him. Bush asks him,
"George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?" "Set an
honest and honorable example, just as I did," Washington advises, and
then fades away.


The next night, Bush is astir again, and sees the ghost of Thomas
Jefferson moving through the darkened bedroom. Bush calls out, "Tom,
please! What is the best thing I can do to help the country?" "Respect
the Constitution, as I did," Jefferson advises, and dims from sight.


The third night sleep is still not in the cards for Bush. He awakens to
see the ghost of FDR hovering over his bed. Bush whispers, "Franklin,
what is the best thing I can do to help the country?" "Help the less
fortunate, just as I did," FDR replies and fades into the mist.


Bush isn't sleeping well the fourth night when he sees another figure
moving in the shadows. It is the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. Bush pleads,
"Abe, what is the best thing I can do right now to help the country?"
Lincoln replies, "Go see a play."

8 Comments:

Blogger ica said...

lincoln always had good advice.

6:59 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

US Politics is weird.

7:26 PM

 
Anonymous Jason said...

Hi, I'm interested in ice skating lessons and would like to meet other similar people in my local area. I've found this ice skating lessons site but I need to find some others. Any ideas?
TIA

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Angela said...

Hello, I want to meet some other local people who, like me, are interested in ice dancing. I've found this site (ice dancing). Are there any other ways of meeting similar people?
Many thanks

5:08 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 AM

 
Blogger Conti said...

Will you ice dance with me, tron?

11:05 AM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

Baaaahhhh

that was good.

11:29 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Of course I'll ice dance with you, Conti.

12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home