ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, February 17, 2006

The Number 2


Well, first, I have 2 things to announce...

CHIDITAROD: Chicago bloggers, I expect to see you there. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Second, answer to the Valentine's Trivia is as follows...Business: Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder (go there, it's good). Bonus: The host doesn't take your name but remembers your face & # in your party...and he never effs it up. What was lost: dindin with me including salad, mediterranean bread & pizza. Okay, so the prize was a thinly-masked excuse to go because I've been craving this shit & don't want to go alone.

Other 2s:
2: Number of things required to do at work today (one of which is watering the plants)
2: Number of beers I will be drinking at Julie lab starting at 5:15 sharp!
2: Size I will probably not be for the bridesmaid dress (pictured right)
2: ETB (estimated time of bed)
2: How many minutes it took to do my hair
2: Amount of people it takes to make a baby
2: Number of times snooze got hit this morning
2: Minutes late to work
2: Wishes I have left from that stupid genie (one used for an all Hypercolor outfit...he told me it'd look really cool)
2: Number of Debbie Gibson tapes I have had in my collection over the years
2: The loneliest number + 1
2: People I need to put together cds for this weekend (you know who you are)
2: Parties tonight
2: Hours it takes to clean an apartment
2: Things that'll get lots of my kisses tonight (spoiler: it's Connor & Merlin)

And remember...god invented Fridays for binge drinking. Happy Friday!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Captain Bee said...

"2: The loneliest number + 1"

That's digging deep but I'll let it slide this time.

8:29 PM

 
Blogger screetus said...

Fridays are for binge drinking. Nice!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger erin said...

let's binge drink this friday.

5:45 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Cool. I have that open studio in on Kinzie but don't know what's going on after that. Are you going to see the trapezing artist? You should.

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Jaysie said...

i think i was there when the slogan "fridays are for binge drinking" was invented in hutch commons.
ps- superduper excited about the chiditarod. i have a really fun team with fun costumes. yay!

9:55 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

OMG!!! Totally forgot that was during one of our Sushi Fridays!

p.s. Chiditarod will be OFF THE HOOK fun!!!

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home