ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Will you tell me who I am?

No, I didn't just hit my head really hard. There's this deal, though, that I got from plastic passion. It's like madlibs but probably not as fun. Anyhow, since I don't know who I am, I'm going to let you tell me.

p.s. We wee ones will be hittin' up Jimmy's (or maybe the Pub) tonight after ballet class. Prolly ~ 7ish. Stop on in if you're in the area & have a drink!

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I like that 0% list you as Able.

5:44 PM

 
Blogger screetus said...

You take ballet? Cool!

12:20 AM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

Three cheers for ballet.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Conti said...

I'd like to drunk with a bunch of ballerinas. It just sounds fun.

12:14 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Conti: hit up Chi & I can make it happen.

Screetus: yep. It started as a hobby last year & has elevated into full blown obsession.

Will: at least no one asks me to do anything for them.

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home