ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Goals


Woah! What a productive day. Holy crap, I have even surprised myself with how much I've done today. Anyhow, this has spurred me to write up a 'to do' list. I used to make them all the time. Then laziness set in. Read: the last year. So now I've decided to start a new project, gardening. Yeah yeah, how much gardening can you do in an apartment. But with an apartment with a BALCONY I've come up with some creative ideas.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've decided to reenter retirementlike life, grab a silly straw hat & watering can, bask in growth & finish the Confederacy of Dunces surrounded by blooming lovelies.

But first, I've gotta get my ass in the shower to go out & dance dance dance the night away. Hello Smartbar!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Homeperm said...

i hope you had a good time dance dance dancing the night away...

5:51 AM

 
Blogger P. Diggler said...

I did some urban gardening yesterday, though I have a front yard instead of a balcony, and it was unbelievably fulfilling. I reccomend using your hands instead of graden tools. It makes you feel like a little kid!!

3:54 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

I hope you are going to grow herbs and spices. Easy and tasty.

10:25 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Did you happen to catch the show at the metro before you danced the night away? Just wondering as I had to miss it myself.

You're going to love gardening. They even have a special type of tomato that grows well in containers. OR, if you prefer flowers, zinnias grow well just about anywhere -- and they're so beautiful and vibrant!

12:19 AM

 
Blogger Carrie said...

just for a second there i thought you said you need to clean your ass in the shower, not get it in the shower and i was lmao...sorry...need my reading glasses...old lady that i am.

10:05 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

HP: yes. I was sore the next day.

Weldon: I like dirt, too.

NK: Yep. That's one thing on the list.

Marisa: didn't catch Metro action. I'm a flower-growing girl. I have a tomato plant about 2 years ago & it totally produced NO fruit. But it did get to be about 3 feet tall. Her name was Greta. Thanks for the advice!

Mitz: Glad to make you laugh, even if unintentional. I've had reading glasses since I was 11, no shame, no shame.

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

Apartment with a balcony = apartment with a barbeque.

4:39 PM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

good call bee.

Which also equals apartment with a party.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Capn: DING!!!!!

JMO: DING!!!!!!

This summer will be full of grilled meat & veggies, lemonade and beer. Yum!!!!

5:47 PM

 
Blogger ica said...

grow some peppers! i did last year and reaped many benefits.

10:14 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Jess: I'm allergic to peppers. Thus, they're a no-go for me.

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home