ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

It's official. One Miss Emertron (ha ha! that's me! did you get that? i referred to myself in the third person!) will soon (see: as soon as tonight or as not soon as a couple weeks) open her home up to 2 adorable little kittens. Yes, you heard right.

KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What this means...

First, that friends who are allergic to kittens will once again not have the luxury of hanging out at Chez Tron.

Second, the kittens will need names. Will you help me? If chosen, the winner may get a special prize. And when I say special prize, I mean, an appropriate prize for the chosen namer. I can't very well send ice cream to Ajax or Conti. Details: 2 boys or one boy & one girl. Short hair. Adorable.

18 Comments:

Blogger Captain Bee said...

Assface and Batfucker.

12:28 PM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

Hmm i was never good at naming cats. My last two cats names were face and chin. no lie.

how about moxy and roxy

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Electronsean said...

ooo! Batfucker...very bourgeouis.

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

uhh i sent you a facebook message. gosh.

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

also, what are you looking for in a name? what is the criteria? Do you want something exciting like "Tonka" or something simple like "Josh"? I need to know before I research this.

3:54 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Holy shit, Conti. My parents' dog is named Tonka & I've NEVER heard of any other pet being named that. I'm open for a lot of options. Throw em out. But really, I probably won't name them something that I can't say in front of a 6 year old. BTW: I'll write back soon. Been busy playing freecell.

4:16 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

'Turnip' and 'Oliver'

5:44 PM

 
Blogger P. Diggler said...

If its boy/girl..
Axel and Rose
Finnigan and Mabel
If its boy/boy..
Captain Cuddles and Fuzzball
Sam and Max(that works for boy/girl too)
any of the names from the seven dwarfes works too...
You should definetly call one finnigan, thats gotta be one of the cutest names ever... and its a very proleteriat name, so e-sean will like it.

6:22 PM

 
Blogger screetus said...

Could you name them both Screetus? That would be cool.

9:44 PM

 
Blogger kermit said...

titwank and dale

10:20 PM

 
Blogger kachtus said...

Yumi and Umi-umare. No that's totally too hard to say, I'll never win.

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Homeperm said...

yay. kittens. i like the suggestion from screetus, but would instead perhaps suggest home and perm. however ultimately i like people names for animals. dale works for me (as per kermit) and maybe horrace. they don't GO together as such but they do sound perfect together.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger lol ror xxors said...

1) Parliament - Funkadelic
2) Astro - Orbity
3) Cat One - Cat Two
4) Castle - Greyskull
5) Mister Belding - Miss Bliss

that's all i got.

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

Moses and Apple, wait those are stupid.

1:06 PM

 
Blogger ica said...

cootercat. alleycat. "tiger."

& yes, you must come w/ me to el cid before i go to brazil!! FOUR margarita flavors!!

1:54 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Dude, jess...when do you leave???

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Spo said...

Bojangles and Cornelius

3:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home