ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Here I am Tonight and Who Knows How I Got Here and I'm Too Tired to Fight and You Win Every Time

BBQ #2=fun (chem talk). BBQ #1=more fun (physics talk).

This is Physics John (to the right). I call him Physics John because he studies Physics. So anyway, he's superfun because unlike most physicists that I've met, he's not arrogant. Refreshing.

Tonight (bbq #2) we talked about D2O (whether it would kill you, which, of course, it would, but at what point) and supersoakers. Chemistry's fun to talk about but I've found more of a pull towards physics. There's something about working with has already been found out & what lies ahead that fascinates me. Granted, some of it is intangible for my little brain but sometimes a subtopic comes up & I not only understand but can contribute to conversation (see: not just sit, wide-eyed, soaking up information) with the knowledge that I have & logic-driven theories.

Blah blah blah...that's boring.

It's decided...I'm going to grad school. But not for science. Woah!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger nk said...

Are you going for FEMINIST STUDIES?

10:05 AM

 
Blogger The Innominate Blogger said...

I LUV THE CHANGES

4:30 PM

 
Blogger The Innominate Blogger said...

oh yeah, and science too...just so long as there are no microscopes involved, they give me headaches

4:33 PM

 
Blogger ica said...

what for? what for??? tell me tell me! you can put it in email but i feel I MUST KNOW.

10:13 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

I'm still on MA in Latin American Studies (focusing on surrealistic literature & it's influences being politics, indigenous/spanish cultures...). I've also tossed around the idea of throwing in an MBA but don't know if I could get in here. I'd have to do REALLY well on my GMATs & have a few strings pulled.

This could, however, all change tomorrow.

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Matt said...

What's cool is you've met enough physicists to be able to have standards. Mass respect!

5:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home