ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, July 28, 2006

5 Things


Since the creative juices aren't a flowin' & seriously, the story of last night's dinner (my first attempt & success at bechemel sauce!) really isn't all that exciting ('cooking with vermouth: a story of a wild thursday night' just doesn't do it), I'm taking a page from Will

Word.

Five items in my freezer:
1. Strawberry Ice Cream
2. Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
3. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
4. Ice Cream Cake
5. Cheese-stuffed Ravioli

Five items in the closet:
1. Olive Silk Nicole Miller Dress
2. Suitcases
3. Bedding
4. Skeletons
5. Junior High Cheerleading Skirt

Five items in the car
1. Jumper Cables
2. Thermarest
3. Plato's Republic
4. ~7459 deposit slips for LaSalle Bank
5. Windshield Wiper Fluid

Five items in my backpack:
1. NIH Guidelines
2. Ballet Shoes
3. Empty tupperware that housed mushroom-artichoke lasagna an hour ago
4. Deodorant
5. Sunglasses

Five people I tag:

HomePerm, Jessica, JJJ, Sun Follower & Capn Bee.

10 Comments:

Blogger Grampa said...

Without even reading further, I'll be right over for ice cream cake and cheerleaders.

Carry on.

3:55 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

You learnt how to link? OMG.

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Homeperm said...

i have responded accordingly. what are NIH guidelines?

5:00 AM

 
Blogger screetus said...

Cool, you were a cheerleader!

I feel like you need more ice cream.

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Posted also as per tag.

Mushrrom artichioke lasgana...mmm!

2:38 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

I have a Jr. High Cheerleading skirt too, my last date left it here.

12:33 AM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

"5. Cheese-stuffed Ravioli"

^ HOLY CHRIST I LOVE RAVIOLI.

I have a lot of thoughts to transcribe in the coming days. I might not be able to toss this in but I'll try.

1:32 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

HP: NIH is the National Institutes of Health. The guidelines are for grant proposals. I have to read a shitton of them for my job.

12:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info hu answering service hammond louisiana rent floor mats max factor cosmetics Free pre paid mobile phone service plans Undelete webverzeichnis Oldsmobile aurora v83a floor mats

12:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Norwalk dental insurance www comuneviganello ch dental plans Spyware detection X currency trading forexmentor Welcome to classic realty group 1918 buick parts http://www.phentermine-order.info/Dental-insurances-in-hi.html In car gps review Gratis lolo ferrari Subaru 2.5 recall hitachi camcorders

2:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home