ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.......seeeeecrets


Hey guess what? I have a secret. And know what else? I'm REALLY bad at keeping secrets. But I can't quite tell you because, well, um, I can't. Well, I COULD but yeah, well, you know. I just SHOULDN'T.

Anyway.....I didn't win the lottery so don't even get your hopes up & think that I'll be all like 'hey everybody i just bought an island, let's pretend we're on Lost!' or anything as awesomely fantastic as that. Shit, now it seems like my secret sucks. Well, I guess it probably does but whatever.

Tomorrow=>30+ mile hilly bike ride day=>tron in the bathtub soaking & on the couch eating ice cream in the evening.

Oh! I know. There is ONE secret I can divulge.......I got the effing coolest backpack yesterday for my trip. Yeah, it's superrad.

13 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

Um...Who took that picture?

6:08 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

I have no clue. Queen Q sent it to me with a bunch of other pictures in a forward. I can say, though, that dude isn't all too smart.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Em - mail in your secret at
http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com/
and then tell us what the postcard looks like so we'll know it's YOU!... Hmmm, guess that defeats the purpose, huh? Congrats on the new pack... pics?

8:31 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

Ib et you r le g s are ge tt in gb ig .

11:30 PM

 
Blogger Homeperm said...

mean blog post. now i want to know EVERYTHING.

6:48 AM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

Oh I don't know. Just another guy, taking pictures of his hairless cat with his wanker hanging out....
Just an every day sort of thing.

10:50 AM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

Isn't thee some sort of rule about saying you have a secret adn then not telling people.

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Spo said...

fly back via Amdsterdam!

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

You're engaged to a celebrity?

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

I hope it involves romance.

6:29 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Sun: thanks! Will do (pics not the secret)

NK: yes.

HP & J-Mo: In due time.

Iamnot: wha? That doesn't happen around your place?

Spo: already gots the tix. sorry!

Conti: Hhhhhhmmmmmmm.....Tron Depp has quite a ring to it.

Ajax: is a one-night-stand 'romance'?

10:36 AM

 
Anonymous kermit said...

you had a one-night stand (or maybe sit or maybe lie down - sorry, i am getting carried away here) with johnny depp?

and you didn't invite me?

i am appalled and offended, i tell you!

2:46 AM

 
Anonymous elginroots said...

i did not even notice that he had his junk hanging out

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home