ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

this lame post brought to you by a melted* brain


*and by 'melted' i don't mean 'effed up' or anything i mean it was so fucking hot this weekend at Pitchfork that my brain melted

Hey, did you hear? Chicago's on fire. And not like in that 'jazz hands' sort of hot-with-two-t's type of thing. I mean for real. It's fucking hot as balls out here. But actually it's not really because balls are not, in fact, this hot. If balls are this hot then they don't produce sperm so it's HOTTER THAN BALLS!

In other news......like everybody that I know is getting married (and let me tell you that some of them are SHOCKING!). You know what that means? One step & like 3182390473 men closer to being The Cat Lady and dancing alone at more weddings. Sigh. Great. But on the other hand, this means great excuse to blow my paycheck on more pretty dresses. Oooooooo!

Yeah, hey, anybody wanna call in a bomb threat so that I can go home & take a nap after lunch?

(no, really don't)

7 Comments:

Anonymous jimh said...

No need to bother the fire department, I think the toy bucket filled with water should do the trick.

1:55 PM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

Sometimes balls can feel like they are that hot.

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

The heat recently broke in LA... but it'll be back and we'll all bitch again. Coincidentally, I got two wedding announcements in the last month myself. It's caused me to reevaluate some "dead ends" and is prompting me to redirect my interests elsewhere, which I think is a good thing. Stay cool in Chi, Em.

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Electronsean said...

According to weather network:
Chicago, 29 - feels like 39
Toronto 28 - FEELS LIKE 41.
HAHA WIN!!
Sort of?
Anyways. CUTE! Invite me to your weddings! I've even started researching!

11:01 AM

 
Anonymous elginroots said...

i get to be in a wedding this weekend. fun, i guess.

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

I called it in before I read the bottom.

4:55 PM

 
Anonymous Kyle I said...

Where did you get that picture? Because that is damn funny! I'm not sure what he plans on doing with that bucket o' water...

-Kyle

kyleice.typepad.com

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home