ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, August 25, 2006

Wishes

...that there were 36 hours in a day

...tulips bloomed throughout the year

...descent health care was readily available to everyone

...everybody had food to eat & a home to stay in

...that the symphony would last just a little longer

...my hamstrings were more flexible

...love wasn't so difficult

...dairy wasn't so fattening

...Henry would stop biting my fingers & feet at night

...we could all just get along

**idea stolen from sunfollower**

11 Comments:

Anonymous elginroots said...

i really hear ya on the dairy thing

6:18 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

...fingers are crossed...

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Homeperm said...

tulips ARE great.

9:31 PM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

"...my hamstrings were more flexible"

^ No shit. I went for a jog after my week of Toronto drinking and I swear I snapped both of those bastards.

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Grampa said...

I wish that this trial was over and that my head didn't hurt.

Barring that, I wish for a pretty lady to bring me a pork sammich.

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Spo said...

.... that the platypus got more press

2:43 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Spo: YES!!!!!!

3:49 PM

 
Blogger Ajax said...

A wise man once told me, "why don't you wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first!"

Wise words!

He also referred to female posteriors as turd-cutters, so there you go.

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

"that love wasn't so difficult"

you're such a giiiiiiiiiiiiirl

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

I wish I could stop thinking and just be.

Thanks for making me think. ;)

And I promise, promise, promise I will make it to the Cove sooner than later.

11:35 PM

 
Blogger Grampa said...

I'm still waitin' on the sammich. I may have solved the pretty woman problem, if only for a little while.

3:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home