ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!


What an awesome day!!!! You know how there are those bad days:( and those good days:)?????? Yeah, well today was an awesome day.

First of all, I got like a million things done at work today which means that I won't have to come in on the weekend. Second of all, I had a yummy lunch of spaghetti (thanks Etro!!!). Third of all, I left work at 5 today (rare occasion). Forth of all, work took me out for dinner & paid for Etro's & my margaritas & mexican food (superscore) as a going away dinner. And finally..................

Guess who received the Rad soundtrack when she got home tonight? If you guessed Tron, then you guessed right.

Yay for 9:20 p.m. dance parties with Nick to There's a Thunder in Your Heart & Send Me an Angel!!!!!

Omigod, I can hardly contain myself. This Saturday's mini-party is gonna be awesomers to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Will post more vacation pictures soon....as soon as we can figure out why my Powebook won't work anymore with the interwebs since Etro hooked up his PC (yes, we already hooked the cable line back into my computer & tried rebooting it). Hmmmm...any computer people out there please send advice. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger screetus said...

Hooray for awesome days!

9:35 AM

 
Blogger Spo said...

awesomeness abounds!

10:15 AM

 
Anonymous elginroots said...

fun fun!

10:28 AM

 
Anonymous kermit said...

i'm not sure i understand, but let's pretend that i do.

if he hooked up his PC to your Mac then in addition to the cable thingie, what should have also been dones is to set up a direct connection (softwarewise) to your Mac. In PCs that's done by pressing the "add a new network connection" button from the "control panel" subfolder. I dunno what the equivalent thing on a Mac is, but I'm guessing something similar.

if he did the above and it doesn't work, then your cable internet provider maybe doesn't allow sharing a connection directly with another computer in your home. i would call them and ask them about it. (lord save you from the customer service people)

well, it's either that or the cable itself is broken because henry and george needed some dental floss while you were gone.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Thanks Kermit!!! I'm a complete idiot when it comes to computers so any little bit helps!!!

10:49 AM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

Ya beyond turning it off, turning it back on, and hitting it...ya got me

4:06 PM

 
Blogger Grampa said...

No help here. I'm a Luddite from way back.

Go Unabomb Go!

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

Try restarting your Powerbook and then shaking it. See ya.

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home