ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Ghost in You


Hey duders & duderinas! Today's a good day. Today's the day that I've allocated to doing nothing. Yeah, doing nothing is weird. And yet, it's like 4 o'clock & the day's over. So doing nothing's been going well. Sitting on the couch in sweats, looking all nasty like is a lot easier than it sounds.
Life's been pretty busy with new work & pretending to be a dancer so I haven't had time to do anything interesting. And then I got sick, which didn't help my inner party animal whatsoever. But yesterday was an exception. Ethan & I said that we'd visit a party & there was no way out of it, even though after a bike ride & working for a few hours I was beat.
It was a Halloween party so we had to wear costumes. Hhhhmmmm....what to be? Ninja? Artemis? Ghost? NO!
Once 9 o'clock rolled around the costume was complete. Cheesy baseball cap? Check. Track suit? Check. Bandana? Check. Face paint? Check. Big clock necklace thing? Check.
Flava Flav. Offensive? Yes. Fun? Yes. Hungover? Hell yes.
Okay, I'm gonna go back to the couch now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Kyle I said...

I've been loving those days more and more. Enjoy!

I've got three more days to do that BTW :P

1:48 AM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

Damn! You look just like him!

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Conti said...

did you yell out his catchphrase a lot?

3:46 PM

 
Blogger The Innominate Blogger said...

you did NOT go in black face, did you?

5:44 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Hilarious! One year (in the 90s) I was stuck for a costume at the 11th hour - my dark hair was long then - so I put it in a ponytail, grabbed a fedora, men's jacket with rolled up sleeves and subglasses: instant Bono.

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Electronsean said...

flava FLAAAV!

11:50 AM

 
Anonymous elginroots said...

my dear you ARE a dancer, no pretending involved.

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home