ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, October 13, 2006

Little Earthquakes


What a fucked up day. Maybe if I go to bed & wake up it'll all be back to normal or something. I'd like that. Other than that my pirouettes were awesome tonight. I'd like to keep the turns. But it'd be much nicer to have everything back to normal than have awesome turns.

But it won't be that way so I've gotta be happy with the turns.

I've never been so happy to live the life that I live. It's just tough to hear friends going through such hardness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Earthquakes happen but then you realize it's an opportunity to rebuild -- rebuild it better.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the turns.

3:27 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Thanks Marisa. Hopefully the turns will stay awesome for 2 months. Honestly, turns=worst for me. I HATE them.

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home