ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, December 01, 2006

Day 4


Almost done! Tomorrow's manicure & pedicure day so once that's done, I'm in the clear. I took Jessica's advice & have been wearing gloves all day & night. You should see some of the looks I get from people at work while wearing big, knit gloves. Just kidding, at work I wear the latex gloves & have traded spots with a lab worker. Sure hope she got those grants out that are due today.

Switcheroo!

No, but really, I'm all over the place right now. Worrying about deadlines, putting together projections, spending an average 2 hours a day in the studio & Schmale's wedding monopolizing this weekend definitely puts some weight on these shoulders. There are so many things to do & absolutely no time to do them. Argh! And then holiday shopping.

Oooo! Those nails sure look chewable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Grampa said...

There's always too much to do and no time to do it.

We keep doing anyway.

2:16 AM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

I look at pictures of women like that and I wonder, "Who wipes her ass for her?"

9:56 AM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

They remind me of the ones that USA runner chick used to have.

Nasty stuff.

3:52 PM

 
Anonymous jessica said...

those nails are caraaazy

4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home