ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, November 27, 2006

Day One


Since the last 24 hours has spawned an uber-obsession with my fingernails, I felt like I should follow how this mental adventure will go.

And I'm happy to say that so far, so good. As of 9:54 tonight there has been no chipping & no biting. And as precautionary measures, last night, while watching Legally Blonde (shut up, that movie's AWESOME), I became inspired by Elle Woods. No, I'm not going to law school, I'd really rather not have to hate myself. I painted my cute little fingernails pink. Yay! This is the girliest thing that I've done in like 4 days.

So no worries right now. And I'll continue to track the fingernail progression.

Temporary Nail Bloggggg!!!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous kermit said...

as long as you don't start painting henry and george's nails, i think you're okay.

when you start painting their nails silver with zeros and ones, then i'll start to worry.

2:21 AM

 
Blogger screetus said...

I have a theory that one's nails should match one's underwear.

6:17 AM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

My manicures never last more than a day or two . I don't bite, I just forget the nails are painted and chip and scratch off the color quite easily.

Maybe you should stick to just pedicures... harder to bite the toes.

10:51 AM

 
Anonymous elginroots said...

no photo?

12:28 PM

 
Anonymous kermit said...

re: "beasts of burden"
it's a sign that's supposed to describe lamas in high park zoo (toronto, united states of canada, not the one in california).

as far as i know it's still there, though the picture is older than a year.

2:22 PM

 
Blogger 123Valerie said...

Em, honey, pink is my power color.

You go, girl(y)!

2:37 PM

 
Blogger Roonie said...

No, I'm not going to law school, I'd really rather not have to hate myself.

Hit it on the head, sistah.

5:35 PM

 
Blogger erin said...

i painted my dogs' nails pink once.

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home