ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, December 04, 2006

Finally

Finally fin ally finally fin ally finally finally fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine....

Schmale's married. Woah. Nails are still in tact. I feel like complete & utter crap. Exhausted. Haven't slept well in days. Happy to see the kittens again. Was going to post something smart but really just don't have the energy.

Henry & Georgie are summoning me to bed. I hit a dude in the head with my shoe because he was hitting on high school girls. I took him seriously. Oops! Chalk that up to 2 people I've hit in my life. Gotta go to bed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous 123Valerie said...

Congrats all around, Em:

Well done on the high-heel weilding front. icky.

High five for the nails!

All in all, sounds like a good weekend wedding experience.

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Could I borrow your shoe? I know someone who needs to get hit in the head too - he (34) has a penchant for teenagers on myspace and is now dating one. Ick is right!

Glad you made it back alive.

9:33 PM

 
Blogger erin said...

i hit on a 15 year old a little while ago. i didn't know he was 15. please don't hit me.

5:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking out for Travel Writer related information and I have found your this post. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn�t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.

2:53 PM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

"That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman!"

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home