ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Leg muscle revolt

So I had something clever to write, but it's escaped me. Shocking.

I did like 15756738 fondues last night. No, not like I dipped bread into cheese or chocolate (we'll get into that later). But these terrible plie extention things that I'm convinced that Allyson made me do in order to kill me. And it didn't help that Physics John & I made a plan to swim today.

Bastard resolutions.

So I've decided to have a 1st Birthday party for the Georgie Big Balls & Fat Henry, complete with chocolate fountain & all. Yeah, that's right. Chocolate fountain. And I was all stoked about it but then Schmale asked where the nacho cheese fountain would be & I felt bewildered. Oh shit. Nacho cheese fountain? I didn't think that people would notice that a nacho cheese fountain wouldn't be there since a chocolate fountain would be. SHIT!

But nacho cheese is beyond my abilities so the guests will have to deal with pouring chocolate over strawberries & poundcake. I feel like such a light-weight, asshole hostess (mmmm...pies). Whatever, more chocolate for me!

In other news, I was asked to join the circus this last weekend. Sweet! No, seriously, this dude asked after I was talking about trapezing. The jury's still out on that one.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

Feline fondue fiesta... I like it!

8:49 PM

 
Blogger Simon Zelig said...

I'm new to this blog. And to blogging, really. But please: tell me it isn't you on the picture.
SZ

10:57 PM

 
Anonymous homeperm said...

oh my goodness, i can't hardly believe the kittens are one year old. i'm also very confused with all the chocolate fountain talk. it sounds amazing and almost inconceivable.

6:38 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Sun: Glad you think it's as awesome as I do.

Simon: NO.

HP: I will post pictures of the chocolate fountain. It's real. And amazing!

1:04 PM

 
Blogger erin said...

maybe you could have a nacho bar. that would totally make up for the lack of cheese fountains.

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Conti said...

Can I dip my penis in the chocolate fountain? It would be for the ladies.

3:31 PM

 
Anonymous J Cubed said...

Nacho cheese fountains are an offense against god.

12:07 AM

 
Blogger 123Valerie said...

I feel so lost and befuddled from that post, Em. Slightly uncomfortable and a little bit twitchy, but, all in all, I'm for cat's birthday parties, uncomfortable exercises that are effective and nacho cheese.

Those are non-negotiable.

12:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trapezes and nacho cheese. sounds like my college days.

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home