ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All Tagged Up & Weirded Out


Hiya! I got tagged by Sunfollower who got tagged by Boobs who got tagged by Seahag. And usually, I'd be all 'whatever, why do I need to tell people what color underpants I'm wearing today, tags & surveys are lame' but this one's pretty fun & easy. Sooooooooo.......

The Rules : Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own re: 6 weird things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 or so people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

**And no, I'm not going to claim my middle name as one.....that's too obvious plus, this blog would then self-destruct.

1. Ever since I was a little kid (about 5 or 6), when I can't find something I sing a little song to help out.....the word 'where' repeated to the tune of 'row row row your boat'. Notice the present tense.

2. I have mouse brown hair, blue eyes & am 5'3". Both of my parents are blonde, above average height & neither have blue eyes. I am the poster child for recessive genes.

3. I wrote a book when I was 6. It's called 'Ghandi & the Case of the Missing Shoe'. One copy lives in the Brigham Young Elementary School library in Bloomington, IL & the other lives in one of my mom's closets (I'm convinced she's keeping it just in case I really don't amount to anything, at least we could say that I wrote a book).

4. Very little 'gross' stuff grosses me out (like blood or puke or farts or poop or wounds or puss or hairs in food or sweaty armpites or food sitting out for a few hours before it's eaten or anything) but if an animal with an 'eye booger' comes near me or, god-forbid, wipes that thing on me I completely freak out & start gagging.

5. That scene in Kindergarten Cop when the Governator falls asleep at his desk & dreams that the bad guy is wheeled in front of a window with a gun scares the shit out of me & I hide my eyes anytime it comes on television. No, I don't LIKE the movie but being a hungover undergrad can show you some new lows in what you're willing to watch at 2 p.m. on Saturday.

6. I like dudes with a wee bit of pudge. I think that ripped dudes are disgusting & a little belly is much more comfortable to lay my head on than ribs or 6 pack abs. And you can give raspberries without the fear of having your head squished.

Okay, so I tag Jessica, Eddie, Kyle, Nick, Kermit & Marisa

***picture courtesy of westwash**

8 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

Love the title of the Ghandi book!

7:02 PM

 
Blogger kermit said...

damn you blogger commenting system ate my comment so i have to type it up again!

1. i've only eaten at mcdonald's/burger king/[insert name of fast food chain here] twice. both times every one of them sucked and i am never doing it again.

2. i can bend my thumb backwards (i'll post a picture to prove it). i am double jointed at the elbows to the extent that it looks like my outstretched arms are broken, if you're looking at me from the back.

3. i found and took care of an epileptic squirrel once. no, it didn't bite me or scratch me or go mental. my cat at the time did try to dry hump it though.

4. my lips look naturally dark red/bluish in certain natural light, so people accuse me of either looking very cold or looking very horny all the damn time.

5. i can drink a 6-pack of red bulls and not feel jittery or have palpitations. i am hypotensive to the point that once, when i went to have my blood pressure measured, the guy was surprised that i wasn't passed out.

6. the last time i got laid canada had another prime minister. okay, this isn't so much weird as sad. but it's either this or that i black out when i sleep. i mean i have no feeling that time's passed while i was asleep.

8:40 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Thanks for the tag, I presume no tagbacks. What better way to come back from being "unplugged" for so long. Now if I could only narrow it down to 6 weird things...

10:11 PM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

Eye boogers...really?

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Conti said...

haha I love the title of your novel.

9:01 PM

 
Blogger J-Mo said...

We sound perfect for each other. You're the height i like and i drink too much beer to have a six pack

11:48 PM

 
Anonymous Kyle I said...

My work is done! Here's my answers.

kyleice.typepad.com

1:38 AM

 
Blogger 123Valerie said...

Eye boogers? EYE BOOGERS?!?! Emmie, I don't know that we can be friends any more.

Eye boogers, seriously?

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home