ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Good, The Bad & the Overtired


Well, I have to admit, the resolution I made to slow down has officially been completely ignored. Workdanceworkeatworksleepdreamaboutwork. But the good news is that I like my job & the people I work with. The work can be challenging (or sometimes mind-numbingly boring) and really the environment is fantastic sans the fact that I have no windows in my office.

And the weather around here completely turned around & produced the two nicest days in the history of 2007. But then it got crappy, cold & rainy tonight. But when I went to get dinner I saw that the Produce Market is expanding their size by 3x! WOOOOOOO!!!! For months the empty space has been as as mysterious as Michael Jackson's relationships with little boys. But now I know. It's true.....the neighborhood will have the chance to get delicious produce until like 10 p.m. as opposed to their current 8 o'clock closing time. WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And I'd allocated tonight to some decompression time but then my friend Jake called & is coming over. But I love Jake & he doesn't mind me sitting around in my jammies so I still get to chill.

And Jaimers was here (superawesomefunnestever) but now she's gone. But Lauren's coming home in 26 days! But then she's leaving a month later for Oklahoma.

And Ethan got into law school. But it's UC-Davis. But he's still waiting to hear from like 10 others.......and to be honest, I'm kinda pulling for Duke, as NC sounds like a REAL nice place to visit after this terrible winter.

And George & Henry have acted so cuddly & lovey lately. But now they're cats and well, I kinda miss them being tiny. But at least they've calmed down some.

Well, I guess that's it. For the duration of the week, I'll be working entirely too late & praying for spring to get here early. But then again only 6 hours of sleep ever happen in the summer so it's looking like I'll have to wait until next winter to sleep.

Oh dear, I really need to take a day off (please note: weekend's all booked up with ballet, bro's going away party, arguing with the 'Genius Bar' about my status of the Apple Care Plan, throwing a bachelorette party, doing laundry & attempting to keep my sanity).

2 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

Hibernating in the winter... don't we all? And I think the groundhog had no shadow this year... spring's just around the corner.

6:23 PM

 
Blogger nk said...

Congratulations to Ethan! But why hold out for the warm weather at Duke? Davis, CA is quite, quite warm!

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home