ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Items of Note

First, no more news on the the-boyfriend's-going-to-be-a-scumbag front (see: law school). This turns out extremely frustrating as a 'planner'. Maybe the universe decided that now is the time to test patience.

Second, my flatulance has reached an apex of sorts. Thus, hilarity abounds in the apartment. Well, at least for me. Too bad Ethan doesn't share the same respect (if you can call it that) for farts.

Third, as a response to Kermit's comment in my last post..... No mice, yet. But I think you're right about the mouse thing. When I had a cockroach (first I'd ever seen & it wa the scariest thing like EVER) in my last apartment, Merlin looked at it & just batted. He & the ex-bf waited for me to kill it. Yeah. Men. Whatever. Sissies. So Kermit, you're right.

Forth, there have been some issues at work lately which I've not dealt with before. At first it seemed to be written-off-able (yes, just made up that word). But at this point I cannot continue to ignore them and anticipate writing about them in the near future. Just not ready yet.

Fifth, recently I've dreamt of the squirrels that ate the tulip bulbs I planted in the autumn. They were slingshotting the bulbs back at me. Currently, the flowerboxes on the balcony stay flowerless. I guess at least some squirrels were fed through the winter.

Sixth, George & Henry are cats & it's quite interesting to observe that sibling rivalry occurs even among cats. They love and hate each other in the same breath. I miss my brother. And have a new-found respect for our mom.

Ugh! How dour. Promise the next post will be full of funny, exagerrated stories. But for now, this'll have to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

I missed the part about the Lawyer/boyfriend thing.
You need to rethink that relationship. Think of the childrnen!

10:24 AM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home