ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, May 20, 2007


The very purpose of our life is happiness, the very motion of our lives is toward happiness.
-His holiness the Dalai Lama

My gramma died on Friday morning. She was almost 96. Last time I saw her, she told me about the dogs that the volunteers brought to the hospital for the patients with a smile on her face. Last time I talked to her, she was crying in pain. Friday morning, not even morphine was helping. She wasn't happy anymore & nothing could change that. Today's one of those days I hope she was right & that there is a heaven.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Kyle I said...

I'm very sorry to hear that. I wish the best for you and your family.

I'm not a Christian but I do believe that there is a better place and I think she's there right now.

11:58 PM

 
Blogger kermit said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope she lead a happy and fulfilling life. It's good that at least you got to spend time with her and have fond memories by which to honor her memory.

12:44 AM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

Sorry...

10:55 AM

 
Blogger David said...

Sorry for your loss. Be well.

I think she is right.

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Sorry to hear this news - my heart goes out to you. Have no doubts, she's in heaven.

2:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know words don't usually help, but i do give my condolences.

that story makes me feel like the time i brought cockroach to an old folks' home was really meaningful. maybe we could do something like that together sometime.
jessica

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Spo said...

hey u - nothing seems like it has a point to it when you see someone you love in pain.

but hopefully when you think of all the other times when she was smiling you realise there is.

Spo

7:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home